Friday, October 7, 2011

.: sorry friend :.

" arghhhh!!
i'm so sorry for everything i've did...
i dont know what else should i do to fulfill everything..
i've my own problems, and now i got a lot of tasks to finish..
owh.. i'm sick to think about it..
yes, i shouldn't being selfish..but i'm not being selfish...
how can i overcome another problems if my own problem keep disturbing me.."
my stupid acts has got me into trouble again...


'hey guy, chill...chill..
i know and i understand ur problem..
let me tell you one thing...
nobody can fulfill others perfectly..
so, its normal guy to make a mistake..
but you should learn from the mistake and never let it haunted urself..
but i know you guy.. you never learn from the mistake..
thats why you keep doing it again and again..
have you think about the consequences of doing this?? have you?
thing about others feeling.. do you want to live alone..?
of course you dont.. then start take care of others feeling..
care about your trustworthiness...dont MESS UP with it..

once again, i'm so sorry FRIENDS...i really mean it.. 

sincerely,
msyuk_kree



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...